EnableUtah shall be the community leader in supporting individuals with disabilities through work training to achieve their maximum independence. EnableUtah shall set the standard for the training of job and life skills, paid work and community -based employment for all persons with disabilities who desire to work.
EnableUtah will engage in business operations that provide services and products which meet business or marketplace standards and exceed customer’s expectations for quality, delivery and price. Our business operations shall be the primary vehicle to provide quality job training, job skill assessment and remunerative employment to those we serve. We will continuously measure and improve all business processes in order to improve our effectiveness in meeting our vision of supporting greater independence for people with disabilities.
- We recognize that success and growth in employment require a view of all aspects of life including each individual’s right to choose:
- Their careers
- With whom they affiliate
- The lifestyle they choose
- We believe that the stewardship of EnableUtah will revolve around integrity and a sound basis of profitable growth
- We believe that empowerment and accountability in improving all business processes and ultimately meeting our mission is best achieved through involvement of staff, customers, and the Board of Trustees
- We believe in the celebration and recognition of our (client, staff and organization) achievements
- We believe in the infusion of fun into our work